Pik TV with red light, sluggish

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

So I accidentally unplugged the network cable from the Pik TV and all the lights went out for some reason. I reconnected the LAN cable and power cycled the Pik TV and now the middle light on it is red. I can still use the Pik TV but it seems really sluggish and stutters at time on live TV. Power cycling had no effect. Red light stays whether the box is on or not. The online troubleshooting docs don't mention this issue. Any ideas would be appreciated.

@Scoto

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

my understanding, red light means it on wired connection not wireless. I have been dealing with occasional sluggishness with my box, especially with VOD since the beginning of time.  It is getting better with each app update but these updates come with other issues.