cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik TV on demand on Apple tv not free

Newbie1
Neighbour

I just got an Apple tv, and when i try to view shows on demand from Pik tv, it says i need to buy each show. Even though the shows are included in my channel list, and on demand is included in my subscription. (This does not happen when I use the Pik tv app on my iPad. I can easily watch shows on demand, it does not ask me to pay for them.) I have logged out and in of Telus on the Apple tv twice, but the problem is still occurring. Does anyone know why this is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Telus_TV
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi Newbie1, from what you've detailed this appears to be an account provisioning issue. Please speak with an agent online or on the phone at 1-888-811-2323Apologies for the inconvenience!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can you provide any examples of the shows and channels doing that? 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Highway Through Hell, Hometown, are two examples.

Sorry, and those channels are Discovery and HGTV, which are two of the five channels on my Pik 5.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Newbie1 

Can you check whether you are able to watch these shows at telus.com/watchpik?  If not, then you may have an issue with your account's On Demand subscriptions that need an agent to resolve.

Telus_TV
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi Newbie1, from what you've detailed this appears to be an account provisioning issue. Please speak with an agent online or on the phone at 1-888-811-2323Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you. I called the number and got the issue resolved! (On demand was working on my iPad, but not on the Apple TV.) Telus had me log out of Pik TV on both devices and log back in, and problem solved.