Optik TV
Share your expertise or seek help to enhance everyone's Optik TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1756 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV

Resolved! Google Telus TV box

We have the next box. I can't for the life of me figure out why the Closed Captions are not able to be adjusted.By default the text is default which is too large for us and the backround is black, we prefer clear. I've done the proper adjustments in ...

DSU by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple TV Audio Sync

Hello, I raised this issue over a year ago but the sound sync issue on Apple TV seems to be getting worse. It started with just American channels but now is affecting time shift channels as well as some others including Food Network. Is there any ETA...

How to see Free previews?

I know there are free previews offered, but these channels and locked on my guide and only give me an option to subscribe. How do I access the free preview channels? Ie HGTV and Adult swim are available until end of September.

AndyR by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus Optic TV not showing my TV Package

When I log into my telus account and go into Optic TV it doesnt show my channels. tells me to call support number. Tech Services said it was due to me using Microsoft Edge and i should use Chrome. I used Chrome and all was good for the first time i l...

Shanko by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 163 replies
  • 5 kudos

Telus tv plus app

Each time I open the Telus tv + app via Apple TV gen 4. I have to login to watch any content. Why?

Mackie by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

telus is terrible

why does telus suck so bad? Why dont Canadians have any other options? I am sitting here on hold for the second hour. so just killing my time by posting how incredibly wonderfulty their service is. how is your day going?

Closed Captioning not working when playing back recordings

When I watch a recorded show the closed captioning never works. It is turned on. When I watch the same recording on my mobile app on the phone or using the website on a laptop, the closed captioning works for recorded shows. Any ideas?

piqpst by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete Hardware Shipment

After almost 3 hours on the phone last week I resolved my account issues and setup a new 2yr agreement. As a part of the new setup I was to receive a 4k PVR (or equivalent) and 4k wireless box for a 2nd TV. Today I received a "4K Wireless Digital Box...

a5a08185 by Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost all recordings and scheduled recordings

I was watching my recordings this evening, got a notice that my remote batteries were low so I changed them. I went back into my recordings to continue watching and all my recordings are gone! Even my scheduled recordings. Anyone experience this? Not...

JLB78 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.