cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik TV error message

Khembacashew
Just Moved In
Pik TV is not working and giving me an error message 404-3055. Is anyone else experiencing this and have resolved the problem? My credentials are correct as I reset the password to make sure. I've deleted the app and re downloaded it. I've reset my phone. I've enabled pop ups. I tried to watch it on my mobile browser and that won't work either. Help! Super frustrated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Khembacashew 

With the Pik TV app upgrade, a small number of users are encountering account credential issues - based on what you've described, it appears your username and password weren't created properly for the new app (not your fault - it is a back-end data problem). In order to resolve this, you'll need to contact TELUS directly, either by phone, chat or through social media (@TELUSSupport on twitter). Mention that your account credentials aren't working for the new Pik TV app, but they worked fine on the old app and they should be able to help you out. Apologies for the inconvenience!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Khembacashew 

With the Pik TV app upgrade, a small number of users are encountering account credential issues - based on what you've described, it appears your username and password weren't created properly for the new app (not your fault - it is a back-end data problem). In order to resolve this, you'll need to contact TELUS directly, either by phone, chat or through social media (@TELUSSupport on twitter). Mention that your account credentials aren't working for the new Pik TV app, but they worked fine on the old app and they should be able to help you out. Apologies for the inconvenience!

It would have been nice for the 5 employees that attempted to troubleshoot with me on the weekend were informed that this is a back end data issue. I had my account email on file purged because the agent told me that would fix the problem (it did not).