Optik TV
Share your expertise or seek help to enhance everyone's Optik TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1776 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV

We Really Need an Online " Free Previews " List

Yes - I know that channel 5 shows the current channels that are on a free preview but it does not show any free previews that each customer subscribes too. I have seen on a few different sites that say that The Fight Network is on a free preview from...

Resolved! Please, oh Please, flag Chek News at 5 (and 6) As a Series

I reported this issue back in April, as have a number of other subscribers. I need to use the guide and go into Channel 121 : Check News at 5 show-details to view upcoming timeslots and then individually flag each day's episode to be recorded. I can ...

Grimmt by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed Captioning not working when playing back recordings

When I watch a recorded show the closed captioning never works. It is turned on. When I watch the same recording on my mobile app on the phone or using the website on a laptop, the closed captioning works for recorded shows. Any ideas?

piqpst by Neighbour
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV on Samsung TVs

Is the Optik TV App available for Samsung TVs? I just switched from Rogers to Telus and specifically asked if the App worked on Samsung TVs and was assured by the store representative that it does. Now, I can’t seem to install it.

JS3580 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I forced to watch commercials on the new Digital TV Box?

Currently I have the 4 year old Telus DVR Box where the programs are recoded locally and I can skip thru the commercials during playback ... I just renewed my contract and was sent the newest TV Digital Box ... some of the features look good however ...

RB123 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bravo channel

Will Telus be providing the new Canadian Bravo channel in OLN's spot? The only I for I find says I have to watch Bravo programming on Hayu.

Slk06 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TSN +

I was hoping to watch the Ireland versus South Africa Rugby World Cup match tomorrow -- I have the TSN Beyond package from Telus so I thought it would be a breeze. But! This match (between the 2 top ranked teams) is not available on my humble Telus T...

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.