cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik TV app not working on Android phone

ldare
Just Moved In

Since Sunday I have not been able to access any channels on my Samsung phone and it keeps giving me an error message saying that I do not have a subscription. After contacting customer support I was told that it had to do with an update on the app and that Telus is working on it. Still no word as to when this issue is going to be resolved - anyone else experiencing this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @ldare 

We have made some updates to our back-end systems and based on what you describe, it looks like your account wasn't created properly. In order to resolve this, you'll need to get in touch with a TELUS agent directly. If the telephone wait times are high, I'd recommend using the chat function at the bottom right hand corner of telus.com/tvsupport or reaching out to our social media team on twitter.

Apologies that they weren't able to resolve this on your first call - please mention that you believe your account wasn't created properly in order to access the new Pik TV experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @ldare 

We have made some updates to our back-end systems and based on what you describe, it looks like your account wasn't created properly. In order to resolve this, you'll need to get in touch with a TELUS agent directly. If the telephone wait times are high, I'd recommend using the chat function at the bottom right hand corner of telus.com/tvsupport or reaching out to our social media team on twitter.

Apologies that they weren't able to resolve this on your first call - please mention that you believe your account wasn't created properly in order to access the new Pik TV experience.