cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIK TV Says My Devices Are Rooted When They Are Not!

xristina
Just Moved In

I tried installing PIK TV app on my Samsung Tab S, Tabs S2 and my Android Box and it comes back as says can't play because they are rooted.  The are not rooted!  All my devices are stock and have never been altered or touched in any way.  All have Android 6.0 and above.  Also PIK comes back and says " ACN_3000 theres an issue accessing this program" Please call blah, blah blah when I try to watch anything live.  Telus are you working on these issues? 

5 REPLIES 5

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @xristina 

Sorry to hear about the issues! 

If the android version is up to date and you are still getting this error when trying to install the app on your devices, please reach out to our technical support for further assistance. 

Professor
Friendly Neighbour

Have non rooted Android TV box running Android 8.1 & Android 9 T10 tablet and under smartphone OnePlus Nord10 N10 that used to work with the Pik TV app before updated and I spoke to technical department for 2 hours and cannot solve the problem but during the latest update my Android smartphone was able to work with Telus TV+ app accept my tablet and TV box and if

Telus would be able to fix this problem would be even better.

Professor
Friendly Neighbour

That's Winnovo T10 tablet....

Professor
Friendly Neighbour

Have the exact same problem with non-rooted Android TV box running Android 8.1.

Also got T10 tablet running Android 9 and OnePlus Nord N10 smartphone running Android 10 with the same issue.

Professor
Friendly Neighbour

That's Winnovo T10 running Android 10.....