Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand Missing episodes

OhFudge
Organizer

Hello,

I noticed some missing episodes

On TLC,  Outdaughtered S8 E11, season finale.

On Discovery, Battlebots: Bounty Hunter, S1 E7 is mislabeled and S1 E8 is missing. 

Thanks in advance for looking into this. 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @OhFudge 

A quick update for you on this:

1. BattleBots: Bounty Hunters S1E8. There was a content rights issue, so we unfortunately will not be getting this episode.

2. BattleBots: Bounty Hunters S1E7. Can you describe the 'mislabeling' issue? Our team looked into it and couldn't identify any issues.

3. Outdaughered S8E11. We've contacted the content provider and the episode should be available shortly.

4. American Ninja Warrior S13E5. We've gotten a new file from the provider and the full episode should be available shortly.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and thanks for your patience!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

OhFudge
Organizer

Also, on CTV, American Ninja Warrior, the on demand latest episode is missing 15 minutes at least. 

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @OhFudge 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have let our On Demand team know and they should be able to resolve soon.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @OhFudge 

A quick update for you on this:

1. BattleBots: Bounty Hunters S1E8. There was a content rights issue, so we unfortunately will not be getting this episode.

2. BattleBots: Bounty Hunters S1E7. Can you describe the 'mislabeling' issue? Our team looked into it and couldn't identify any issues.

3. Outdaughered S8E11. We've contacted the content provider and the episode should be available shortly.

4. American Ninja Warrior S13E5. We've gotten a new file from the provider and the full episode should be available shortly.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and thanks for your patience!

I have tried to watch season 2 episode 3 Lword Generation Q but is missing.

I also have not been able to watch any show for Rick and Morty or Gentlemen Jack

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Rick and Morty has worked fine for me so far. They are under Adult Swim and currently almost all of Season 5 (Ep 1-7) is available on demand. The only one that seems to be missing is Episode 8. Episode 9/10 were delayed until September by the broadcaster.

For past seasons, Adult Swim doesn't leave many episodes available. That's similar to what other channels do for their content as well. No channels I'm familiar with leave all seasons and all episodes available indefinitely.

Gentleman Jack has 8 episodes available on demand currently, which would be all of them. HBO only released 8. Season 2 isn't expected until 2022 if they finish filming this year. All 8 episodes are available on Crave as well. 

As for Lword Generation Q Season 2, Episode 3, just aired today. Not many channels are that fast in adding content on demand. Give it a day or two.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂