cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to stream American Dad, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy

SimonAndRon
Just Moved In

I don't know if something has changed, or if it's me, but I'm no longer able to stream American Dad, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy. I used to be able to get to them through Pik TV, and I can see episodes, but they're unviewable. I get the hamburger menu on top of the episodes indicating that it's upcoming, but that applies to all of the episodes visible through the menu for all the seasons. I used to be able to click on an episode at any time and view it, and it would remember the episodes that I've already watched. That functionality still exists for the majority of the shows that I've added to the 'Favourites' menu. I haven't changed my channel line-up so I can't think it has anything to do with that. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Disney bought out Fox and those shows are all from Fox. Disney wanted them for Disney+ so, as of this past fall, they aren't letting other services provide them on demand in Canada. It's definitely not the first show Disney has done that with in Canada.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Disney bought out Fox and those shows are all from Fox. Disney wanted them for Disney+ so, as of this past fall, they aren't letting other services provide them on demand in Canada. It's definitely not the first show Disney has done that with in Canada.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂