Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1427 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

312 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Series recordings disappear

Hi!I have noticed on several occasions the constant disappearance of series that are scheduled for recording, when it records the show afterward it disappears in the scheduled for the following week and then you have to keep reprogramming every show ...

Dannyman by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heartland series on Netflix

Just returned from the US where Heartland is streaming on Netflix. Back in Canada and it is not being streamed. Absolutely disgraceful that a series listed as a CBC original is not shown in Canada. Another huge disappointment for Netflix in Canada.

AMdrum by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV in BC Long-term Care home

Have spoken with an agent and a supervisor trying to arrange TV service for my mother who just went in to long-term care. They keep telling me I need to order internet and Optik TV for her. This is crazy! A partially paralysed 85 year old does not re...

DGC1 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surround sound - 5.1 no more???

So I switched to the new Telus Tv+ Digital box, cloud recording 5 long months ago... What's going on with the sound quality now? I have seen other (similar) posts but non resolved.I'm in B.C. the loss of 5.1 was really obvious watching the news on ei...

MrSL by Leader
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic in US

Anyone found a way to watch Telus Optic in the US. Now that Telus has removed vacation suspension we pay for Optic for no service while on vacation in the US. A total rip-off especially now that even a VPN link is now blocked. Come on Telus, this is ...

AMdrum by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple TV box recording playback issues

I had another thread going a while back that did resolve a couple issues, but there was still a couple outstanding bugs that were not released in the latest Apple Telus TV+ App update. Wondering if any progress has been made on the below, as well as ...

Cmac80 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Neighbourhood Wars not On Demand

Just noticed Neighbourhood Wars is no longer available On Demand A&E. Any idea why? It used to be (along with all of the other series)

RobG3987 by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing PVR shows of scheduled series recordings

Hey Neighbours, I upgraded to the new Evolution boxes two months ago and entered my old series recordings. Some are Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Power & Politics with David Cochrane, FBI, FBI: International, FBI: Most Wanted, etc.Well, since t...

dadlife by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless Optik Box and PVR issues after multiple replacements

Since updating my TV Optik equipment last fall (Sept/Oct) with the fiber optik upgrade and needing new equipment to access Netflix I've had nothing but problems. Boxes freezing up, locking up or distorted quality of image. I've gone through many repl...

leslie4 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

15% increase - Telus breach of internet and TV contract

I signed a 2-year contract for internet and TV. A contract is a binding agreement between two parties - Party 1 is Telus, party 2 is the customer. The contract consists of a term (2 years) and a monthly fixed cost. The PURPOSE of entering into a cont...

Nover by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.