Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1464 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

316 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Emergency Alerts Wrong Province

Why do I keep getting emergency alerts from Alberta on my Telus TV during the NHL playoffs? I live in BC, 1200 kms away. I have a photo of the alert.

Why Am I Getting Alberta Evacuation Alerts in Saanich BC?

Yesterday we received an evacuation alert for Saprae Creek Estates (Wood Buffalo, AB) and today we received a wildfire alert for Lac St Anne, AB. Can someone please fix this?It's important that we don't get used to irrelevant alerts to prevent "cry w...

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

TelusTV+ app

Is anyone else having an issue with TelusTv+ app? It won’t load on any device all of a sudden. I’ve redownloaded it and no luck. Stuck on connecting screen.

Golfguy by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus tv issue on Apple TV

Hey there, this evening I discovered that my Telus tv app on my Apple TV boxes will not load into the application. It very recently appears to have updated the app. I’ve tried signing out and back in but it didn’t help. Any insight?

Ryan25 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forum had a makeover

I see the forum as viewed has changed, but it is still the same otherwise. I had previously suggested that there be a subforum for the newest Optic Telus TV 21T. Seeing as how the appearance has changed for no particular reason it would have been a g...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV Digital Box and Recording is a Disaster/Awful

Why is the Optik TV Digital Box so terrible? Let me bullet point all of the things that every other PVR can do that this one cannot:Cannot set overruns. The old Telus box would allow you to set a recording time (5 minutes earlier, 20 minutes later) w...

Series Recordings - still missing recordings

So I'm guessing the 'Series Recordings' are still not reliable? Currently I do have an ongoing 'Series Recording' set for the LPGA (Golf channel 925) but notice it frequently misses 1 recording in the scheduled tournament which is usual over 4 consec...

MrSL by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Part of show missing

Big Brother Canada Season 12, Episode 28: The recording time shows 1hr33mins and it stopped recording an hour in. So, I tried to watch it On Demand and it stopped at the same spot. Very frustrating to watch the entire season and not be able to watch ...

DJ2017 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Previews List

Where can we find the list of upcoming free previews on the Telus website ???? Right now when I put " free previews " in the search box it takes me here: https://www.telus.com/en/tv/what-to-watch So is there any place ( besides channel 5 ) that I can...

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.