cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage PIK TV and channels

Unhappy_Camper
Friendly Neighbour

Is there any way at all to manage PIK TV to change or add channels, the website offers nothing but errors. PIK TV has been a trainwreck since the start (years now) whether its the app not working or the website not working....the redesign was another joke. It seems you can only get things working occasionally. Almost time to vote with my feet.

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that. If you're unable to change your channel subscription online, you'll need to reach out to our team directly at 1-888-811-2323 so they can take care of it for you. Regarding the website errors, have you tried clearing your cookies/cache or a different browser?

Unhappy_Camper
Friendly Neighbour

Thhankyou for the low information answer, its hilarious how you always expect your customers to be stupid. I have used  several differnt browsers (webkit or chrome based) and taken usual  best practices. The issue once again is the website and this page "https://www.telus.com/my-telus/tv/pik?linktype=topNavLnkPikTV". This is a terrible service for self service while the streaming end works fine....just terrible management tools.

[image removed due to personal info]