Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1434 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

313 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Missing Episodes Mobile OnDemand

Hi there, For several years, OnDemand libraries using the mobile app have been missing episodes that are available using the television/box. For example, current Young and the Restless OnDemand has episode 132 which is available using the television ...

Why Am I Getting Alberta Evacuation Alerts in Saanich BC?

Yesterday we received an evacuation alert for Saprae Creek Estates (Wood Buffalo, AB) and today we received a wildfire alert for Lac St Anne, AB. Can someone please fix this?It's important that we don't get used to irrelevant alerts to prevent "cry w...

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CNN Special Recordings Getting Deleted After One Day?

I recorded the CNN Special "Space Shuttle Columbia, Part 4" last week and when I went to watch it, it was gone.At that time, I thought - OK, maybe it was accidentally deleted. I looked around for an on-demand copy and it wasn't available at the time....

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide issues

Is there a way to either stop the info from changing or at least slow it down when I am in the guide mode. I select a show and try and read the info and within a few seconds it jumps to the next screen, what a pain.

Resolved! Hightown on Crave

We were halfway through season 2 of Hightown. Today go to crave and this show is locked. What happened that available to watch yesterday and not today. Thank you

Mam by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV in BC Long-term Care home

Have spoken with an agent and a supervisor trying to arrange TV service for my mother who just went in to long-term care. They keep telling me I need to order internet and Optik TV for her. This is crazy! A partially paralysed 85 year old does not re...

DGC1 by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

15% increase - Telus breach of internet and TV contract

I signed a 2-year contract for internet and TV. A contract is a binding agreement between two parties - Party 1 is Telus, party 2 is the customer. The contract consists of a term (2 years) and a monthly fixed cost. The PURPOSE of entering into a cont...

Nover by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Series recordings disappear

Hi!I have noticed on several occasions the constant disappearance of series that are scheduled for recording, when it records the show afterward it disappears in the scheduled for the following week and then you have to keep reprogramming every show ...

Dannyman by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple lightning to hdmi adapter

Playback error everytime I hook up my Apple lightning to hdmi, to watch Telus plus app, never used to happen. Can watch Netflix, prime and YouTube. Telus support says it’s Apple faults and Apple says it’s Telus. Anyone have the same problem?

Furcoat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR fast forward problem

Lately when I was watching a recorded program and tried to fast forward, at certain point during the fast forward, it just jumped right back to the beginning. Now the recording would not go past that point. I contacted service, all they did was reset...

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.