cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I leave GUIDE without changing channels? How to use channel up/down buttons?

Beyhan
Just Moved In

1- It seems like when I open guide to view what other shows are going on in other channels, I can't just click the back/exit button to go back to what I have been watching. It would be great to be able to use the back button to exist the guide menu.

2- I can't use the channel up/down buttons to follow the channel flow that I see in the guide. It's a necessary function to be able to use channel up/down buttons to go up and down in guide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Pressing 'Guide' again will return you to the channel you were watching. It is a toggle.

When in the guide, the arrows surrounding the OK button move you one selection at a time; pressing channel up or channel down moves you 5 selections (one screen, or page) at a time.

When viewing, the channel buttons move you up or down one channel at a time.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Pressing 'Guide' again will return you to the channel you were watching. It is a toggle.

When in the guide, the arrows surrounding the OK button move you one selection at a time; pressing channel up or channel down moves you 5 selections (one screen, or page) at a time.

When viewing, the channel buttons move you up or down one channel at a time.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post