cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't yet received new Telus TV Digital Box

ks9001
Just Moved In

I've had the old PikTV box for years, and have seen that they are being replaced with a new Telus TV box. I haven't had any emails or notices regarding being sent a new box, besides a notice on the PikTV home screen saying I should expect a new box by April. The PikTV will no longer be supported after May 31st, so I'd like to get the new box soon. Do I need to contact someone (and if so, who/what should I contact)? My address and email are up to date on my account and I'm still being charged for my Pik subscription. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @ks9001 

Update - please call us to ensure that you get sent a replacement box. Mention that you have a Pik TV Media Box and you didn't receive any communications about replacments.

If you have been actively using your Pik TV Media Box, you should have been included in the box replacement notifications via email and SMS. Unfortunately, nothing is perfect, so there may have been a reason such as a data discrepancy that you weren't included. 

I'd recommend visiting telus.com/pikaddress to validate your shipping address to get added to the list for replacement; you'll need to log in with your My TELUS username and password.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @ks9001 

Update - please call us to ensure that you get sent a replacement box. Mention that you have a Pik TV Media Box and you didn't receive any communications about replacments.

If you have been actively using your Pik TV Media Box, you should have been included in the box replacement notifications via email and SMS. Unfortunately, nothing is perfect, so there may have been a reason such as a data discrepancy that you weren't included. 

I'd recommend visiting telus.com/pikaddress to validate your shipping address to get added to the list for replacement; you'll need to log in with your My TELUS username and password.

MeCan
Just Moved In
I have called and wrote emails. So when is the box coming? My old box I could work around and one of the support said it will work until new box. But now it says no longer supported on this device. So how much longer do I wait? Hhhmmm it’s July

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @MeCan 

If you haven't received a box, didn't get an email shipment notification or a delivery attempt paper notification, you'll need to speak with an agent.

MeCan
Just Moved In
I did receive several emails and have chatted with customer service and they say it’s on its way.

Sent from my iPhone