cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Episodes of Our Flag Means Death missing from Crave

Et1234
Neighbour
Hi, I’ve just gone to watch episode 9 of Our Flag Means Death on Crave through my pik (on my Apple TV) and episodes 4-9 are suddenly missing. Can you fix this?
I’ve definitely noticed this sort of thing happening before—why is there an issue accessing content that’s available from Crave on my Pik?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Et1234 

Do you have an update available for your Pik TV app on Apple TV? If so, please download and install the new version of the Pik TV app (you'll need to log back in with your My TELUS username and password). We're making some app updates and back-end changes and all episodes may not be appearing in the old apps. The new apps were released on Wednesday morning and will be pushed automatically over the next 4-5 days according to Apple and Google's rollout schedules.

I checked the new versions of Pik TV on iOS and browser and can see episodes 1-10 (don't have access to my Apple TV right now). The older versions of the Pik app only have episodes 1-3 and 10. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried contacting Crave? Content should be their responsibility.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

It would be available on Crave if I were able to log directly into the app. It’s via the Pik app where it’s missing (this is a consistent issue with the pik app where episodes are frequently out of order, hard to find or missing all together)

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Et1234,

I answered down below regarding the missing episodes, but as an FYI, you should also be able to access Crave.ca or the crave app using your My TELUS credentials.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Et1234 

Do you have an update available for your Pik TV app on Apple TV? If so, please download and install the new version of the Pik TV app (you'll need to log back in with your My TELUS username and password). We're making some app updates and back-end changes and all episodes may not be appearing in the old apps. The new apps were released on Wednesday morning and will be pushed automatically over the next 4-5 days according to Apple and Google's rollout schedules.

I checked the new versions of Pik TV on iOS and browser and can see episodes 1-10 (don't have access to my Apple TV right now). The older versions of the Pik app only have episodes 1-3 and 10. 

Ok, I updated my app and found it, but now I’ve lost all my viewing history. I had to go into the App Store to force it to update although I had my Apple TV set to auto-update.
Will it find my viewing history again?

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Apple has a pre-defined rollout schedule for app updates that cannot be influenced be developers; if you have automatic updates enabled, you will get it automatically at some point between days 1 and 7. You always have the option to go in and manually update any time starting day 1. I just suggested this as a quick fix 

Unfortunately, the app upgrade included some back-end changes and some app settings were unable to be synchronized. These include bookmarks (resume, viewing history) and favourites. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Et1234
Neighbour

That is genuinely terrible particularly given how nonsense the search function in the app is and how the organization of content is total nonsense. And now I'm supposed to just figure out where I am in every single television show I've ever watched on the app.