Has anyone figured out a way to edit the "The Basics" channel list ? Here is what I am trying to do:
- I am a admitted channel surfer, I don't want to have channel-thru the unwanted channels
- on my smart TV there was a option to "delete" channels from channel list, for what ever reason - bad signal quality etc
- "The Basic" list contains channels I have no interest in, I will never watch them ...how can i just skip past them when surfing?
Separate issue, but i have no interest in:
- BC legislative channel ...i already know they waste my money, don't rub it in my face!
- two channels are duplicate, I think one is regular, one is HD ....just need one of them
- 4-5 French channels, I don't know French, never gonna watch them
Solved! Go to Solution.