Blank screen going to Pik TV from home area (house icon)

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Coach

After watching Netflix, I went to home and then chose the Pik TV app but it just goes to a blank greyish screen.   If I click the bottom right TV guide/menu button while on this blank screen I can see the guide and am able to pick and play a channel with no issues, but while the blank screen is there it looks like it might be frozen. 

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@t80 when you launch Pik TV from the Android TV Home Screen you get a blueish grey screen?  But when you hit menu on your remote it resumes as expected?

Coach

Yes, that was the experience on the weekend.  I just tried it again now.  From the Android screen, choosing the Pik TV icon shows the blueish grey screen for about 2 seconds, then the channel started as expected. 

Previously it just hung on that screen until I pressed the Guide button. 

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@t80 ah okay thanks. The blueish screen is an intermittent screen while it switches apps/loads.  If it gets hung there again press menu to get the app to try again (like you did 🙂 ).