cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen going to Pik TV from home area (house icon)

t80
Coach

After watching Netflix, I went to home and then chose the Pik TV app but it just goes to a blank greyish screen.   If I click the bottom right TV guide/menu button while on this blank screen I can see the guide and am able to pick and play a channel with no issues, but while the blank screen is there it looks like it might be frozen. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

melissaj
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@t80 ah okay thanks. The blueish screen is an intermittent screen while it switches apps/loads.  If it gets hung there again press menu to get the app to try again (like you did 🙂 ).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

melissaj
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@t80 when you launch Pik TV from the Android TV Home Screen you get a blueish grey screen?  But when you hit menu on your remote it resumes as expected?

Yes, that was the experience on the weekend.  I just tried it again now.  From the Android screen, choosing the Pik TV icon shows the blueish grey screen for about 2 seconds, then the channel started as expected. 

Previously it just hung on that screen until I pressed the Guide button. 

melissaj
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@t80 ah okay thanks. The blueish screen is an intermittent screen while it switches apps/loads.  If it gets hung there again press menu to get the app to try again (like you did 🙂 ).