cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on demand coupons

Irishgranny
Leader

How do you get these On Demand coupons...are they part of a Rewards program ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

The only time I've ever received On Demand Coupons was when I had issues with Telus and they offered me free movie coupons as compensation.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

polecat
All-Star

@Irishgranny  Click the on demand button on the optik wand and go coupons.  The coupons have time limits. You can google  Telus watch on demand for more info. Polecat

Already did that..didn't show that I had any coupons. How do you get them ?

@Irishgranny   On the top of this page you are on is a           [   search telus .com ]        put in [    on demand ]   and you should see lots of demand stuff. ----------     I googled --  [ telus on demand } an got a telus site with all the info. I don't use optik best i can do. 

I still don't understand how you earn the coupons in the first place.  Do you get them when you buy or rent a movie from On Demand ?   What ever happened to the Reward program where you got points that could be used to buy things or apply to your monthly bill once a year ?  Did I miss the demise of that ?

@Irishgranny  No demise of rewards. Wild guess that you can buy access to a channel you want with restrictions. Best you phone into billing KEEP ASKING FOR BILLING  DO NOT GIVE UP TO SOMEONE ELSE  is your best bet.  I don't think  you earn coupons. Look at your billing account  rewards program has never left. I just put $50 from rewards on my account last week. What ever you do do not get a prepaid m/c will take 4 months to get it and only GOOD IN TELUS STORE.  Telus has cut the rewards program greatly in last 2 years. 

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

The only time I've ever received On Demand Coupons was when I had issues with Telus and they offered me free movie coupons as compensation.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Guess that's why I've never had any...they only offer me advice, not coupons 1  Oh well, will live without them.  Thanks to you & Polecat for advise tjho !

Coupons can be purchased with Rewards which you earn with payment of your bill. You are still paying for the movies, just using your Rewards to do so instead of applying them elsewhere like a bill payment. Telus usually gives you a bunch of "free" ones when you first sign up for TV Service.

@Irishgranny @starchoice   I looked for coupons  wrong word ------ In the rewards called  ON DEMAND CREDITS that use up your points.