Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! 4K PVR and wireless to second TV

HI, Do I need to have a phone line connection to hook up the 4K PVR? Also how would I connect to the wireless tv in another room?

Kanuck737 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Long does it take for updated tv packages to apply?

I updated my channel packages lastnight however it doesn't seem that any of them have shown up on my guides. I found the channels however they say that I still need to subscribe... Whats going on?

Resolved! Hallmark Channel

When will Telus add the Hallmark channel to their channel listing in Alberta. The channel offers so many great family oriented shows and movies. Getting so tired of all the violence shown on the existing channels. Would be more than willing to pay fo...

DCayford by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optic TV Installed Has never worked Telus will not respond.

Optic TV Installed Has never worked Telus will not respond.We have been paying for Optic TV for 10 days, it has not worked since the installer left. 10 days later, we still cannot contact Telus, we are left waiting on the phone, all day every day for...

Resolved! Programming/Reprogramming Slimline2 Remote- No Volume Control

We recently upgraded our tv to a 4K model (LG) and trying to sync the Telus 4K box remote to the tv. I get how to do it, found the code. However, the instructions say to have the box's volume on 25. The volume button does not work. I assumed it was b...

Resolved! Channels disappearing

All of a sudden a number of the channels that we've had for years are being listed as "info' meaning they will be disappearing at the end of the month. Why is that?

Bmisky by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to view HDMI content

Hello, I have tried connecting two different TV's (Insignia & LG brands) to my Optik box. I find workable (I think) codes for both of them, at least they load. The TV screens display the Optik info (Guide, etc.) but there is no TV picture. On the Gui...

Cymro by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking optik box to ipad

We have been trying all night to link our ipads to our digital box. We have reset the box, we are hooked up to our home wifi (telus), it generates the codes and the codes come up on our ipads, but it continues to say cannot connect, make sure yoy are...

Optik App issue

First of all, it is difficult to find a vehicle by which one can provide feedback/complaints regarding the optik app. I would suggest a feedback button in the app like many other app developers provide.That aside, I have a few issues with the app.1) ...

Nealv9z by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos