Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! netflix

with telus can you get netflix as part of a package deal 

Resolved! My optic cable was turned off?

I was told today that the reason that my internet downloads were only 28.3 mbps (instead of the 150 im paying for) is because my fibre optic was "turned off" and I have been running on copper.Ive had issues like this the whole past year that Ive supp...

DD2 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix and Telus TV

I have an existing Netflix account. Can I use it with my Telus TV? Or if I wish to use Netflix with Telus TV, do I need to sign up for Netflix with Telus and Telus will manage the billing?

Notre2 by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Movies channel

I have 2 months watching movies free but I don’t know what channel allowing me to watch. Can you please tell me what channel I can access

Resolved! Optik TV issue: Orange "X" with grey # 1 on screen

I disconnected the cables from my ActionTech T3200m modem so I could tidy up the birds nest of wires, but when I re-connected everything (assuming I did it correctly, see attacked screenshot links) The LAN & Wireless Internet work, but Optik TV isn't...

Orange X 1.jpg Modem back.jpg Optik box back.jpg Optik box front.jpg
cjmcneil by Helpful Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1080p DR and ARC devices.

So, I've been banging my head against this most of the morning. I'm trying to get my Vizio TV to send audio to my Denon receiver. By accident, I discovered that the reason the Denon and the Vizio couldn't see each other was the DVR. Is this something...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote not working

HelloAfter not using my digital box for a few months, Today i bought a new tv and connect everything... but the remote only turn on the box.. cant change channel.. cant use the guide... cant play with volume...

Steph74 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost tv on one set only.

Would like to avoid spending an hour or so on phone with Support, so hoping someone can help. Watching tv when (maybe) I touched a button on remote. Now all I have is snow....when I turn on tv, I see "Ant.1-cable 38" No matter what button I push, not...

Resolved! PVR recording doesn't work

When I try to record a show, the first time I press "Record Episode", nothing happens. Then when I try to press anything else on the remote, it says "PVR system is busy. Try again later" and is only fixable by restarting the TV box

EdC by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours