Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

download a spreadsheet

Has anybody seen such a link - download a spreadsheet? There are way too many graphics on your pages and very little information per viewed page. For example, I would like to be able to see/download a simple 3 column dataset/spreadsheet showing 1) ch...

dafydd by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is changing theme packs so slow?

I have done this before with no issues but last night I switched a theme pack and this morning there is still no change. I know that it states usually within 15 minutes but can take up to 24 hours. Anyways, I did it because I want to watch a show ton...

Where do I change/pick my themes???

When I log in it says I have 0 services, but had internet and TV set up this morning by a tech. I've tried linking an account but it says we are linked already.

Audio goes silent or HT volume can’t be changed by Telus remote

re: VIP5662W boxBoth of these issues are intermittent. One is that the Telus remote only sometimes controls the volume of my HT amp. The other issue is that the volume disappears completely and I can only regain sound of I pull the power cord from th...

Archiving PVR - usage of USB port?

I have read earlier posts concerning activating the USB port on the ISB7150 PVR unit to archive the recordings to an external hard drive; this was dated 2014. In a later post Telus had indicated that the USB port activation for this purpose was under...

Dariusun by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik tv and third party networking equipment

Hi guys, Has anyone had any luck with ubiquiti gear and optik? I already know that we need to allow the optik multicast packets, but has anyone figured out which IP ranges they are using for Edmonton, as I also need to allow those through the firewal...

chall2k5 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad - Optik TV and Internet Promo (Shipping?)

Hi, over the weekend I signed up for the Optik TV and internet promotion Telus was offering where you get an iPad for free. The Optik TV stuff came today, but I’m just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for the iPad to arrive. Thanks!

Resolved! No audio to sound bar

I'm unable to get any audio from my sound bar (Polk Audio soundbar 4000). The speaker is connected to the TV by optical audio out port. This is the only option as the sound bar does not have HDMI. I have tested the soundbar on other smart TV and the ...

DaveB73 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No picture

Hi why there’s no picture on my Optik tv

Marl1976 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours