Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Web6000q and optik tv box

Currently both of my tv digital boxes are paired with T3200m in wireless mode. Can I pair one to the web6000q extender as it is closer to the box?

Telus6 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic TV IOS app is not working well for me

Currently I have an iPhone 6S with IOS 13.2.2 and the latest version of the Optic TV app. I primarily use it to view what's on my PVR and to add new recordings. The app is very unstable and often hangs with a black screen (I've waited minutes and not...

FuzzyLogic by Community Power User
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming cut off too early by commercials

The subject line pretty well describes my issue. Often a commercial cuts in before the correct pause and part of a character's dialogue is lost. Happens the other way too, where a commercial has run too long and the program is already underway. I kno...

eireen by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture in Picture

When will Telus get picture in picture?

GoNucks by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Pixellation

New to Optik (from Delta Cable):Setup: New Telus wi-fi hub/router, Telus home phone, connected to fibre on the street, Intenet 150, Optik Box hardwired with Cat5 through a switch and through a Netgear wi-fi router.Issue: lots of freezing, pixellation...

Resolved! Connected to display monitor

I have an optik box connected to a spare pc monitor to use as a second tv.No problem with connection and can use remote to access: turn on change channels etc. However I have to control speaker volume on the monitor itself. Would a soundbar with a re...

Gayle by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password not always accepred

Password works fine in order to login online for my Telus account ..however when I try to login on my iPad to crave and to A&E etc., it won’t accept my credentials. I don’t know whether it’s my email or my password. I also am unable to see the channe...

Reneeaz by Coach
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV - Series Recordings not working on NBC

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem lately. For the last couple of weeks my wife has noticed that several of our shows that are set on series record have not been recording. On further investigation it seems like all th...

Parental Controls

In an effort to curb my child's screen time I set up parental controls on the TV connected to the PVR box. I get the padlock when using that TV only. For the other set top boxes and TV's they are wide open and there are no controls. I don't even get ...

BBYC by TELUS Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos