Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! TCM Streaming on ROKU

Hey there!In order to use the TCM app on my Roku television it requires a cable provider that offers TCM as a channel option which TELUS graciously does!However, when searching in the providers list on tcm.com/activate Telus it isn’t on there.The err...

Cutting of the Question

I recently posted and the back half of my post appears to be truncated along with everyone else's? What’s up with that?Is there some way to see the truncated part that I don’t know about?

JosephDyck by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Put Back RTV!

Put back Russia TV!Yes I know they lie and have just invaded the Ukraine but I need to hear both sides of the story. Also mainstream media is full of lies nowadays, using the “Trusted News Initiative” to do real time censorship across all mainstream ...

JosephDyck by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video glitch with Optik TV on Apple TV 4th Gen

New glitchy video bug has just started happening with the Optik TV app running on an Apple TV 4th Gen box. About every 30 seconds or so, the video freezes for about 5 seconds, then will unfreeze and race "fast forward" over a second or so to catch ba...

Tony1000 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel guide display off by 1

Channel 3000 "entering the Ukrainian category" suddenly appeared on my channel guide here in Calgary. There is nothing Ukranian there but a static picture of the usual Telus channel categories.However:Take your remote and click Guide/options/guide se...

Shytin by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FXNow On Demand - The Americans

I have been watching The Americans on FXNow on Demand. I am currently on season 6 and last night watched episode 7. When I tried to watch episode 8, I received the following message " Unable to play video. Please try again later." I tried several tim...

Harcow by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RT: Russia Today

In light of recent events, we have seen first hand that Putin has no regard for innocent lives. I am disappointed that Telus still offers RT as a channel option considering it is nothing less than a propaganda channel for Putin. I challenge Telus to ...

Moose by Organizer
  • 13 replies
  • 7 kudos

TELUS STB IPV6015. Anynet+ device is not connected.

Recently, our previous TELUS STB has been replaced with IPV6015. Now when everything is turned off, then turned on, the Samsung TV can no longer detect the LG soundbar as a receiver and the speaker settings on the Samsung TV select "TV Speakers" by d...

CBC Channels Sound glitching

The audio of all CBC channels is glitching in and out for weeks now. Sooooo annoying! How to fix it?

Sto_bene by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos