Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

TV Box keeps reinitializing

Having a few issues with my TV that I’m hoping you can help with. When I turn on my TV, everything will be fine for a minute then my box will shut off and reinitialize. Takes about 5 minutes before it’s on again. Seems to happen if the TV has been of...

Drewhill by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

komo not working

whenever we tune to Komo (ABC) channel 131, the channel works for about 30 seconds then goes to "Signal Lost" screen. other channels work what the heck is up with that particular channel.

jhorel by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 way splitter

Have a 2 way splitter in my Optik Tv system and would to change it to a 3 way. Any recommendations as to which one to use.

Resolved! Optik PVR not showing Netflix 4K UHD

Hello,I noticed that my PVR Netflix app simply doesn't show 4K UHD content. As in the label remains as "HD". I have the Netflix Premium account that provides 4k content.When I use my XBox's Netflix, I am able to get to the UHD content. So something i...

Resolved! Roku Connection

We have a RCA Roku TV and have connected the Telus digital box to it (HDMI) with no problems but we cannot get the volume to increase beyond a bare minimum. The volume on all the streaming apps is full on so we know it is a connection or compatibilit...

AlbertT8N by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global tv

I have the global tv app on my iphone and my computer but when I try to register with telus for this it asks me for acct info, I have Telus satellite tv. And my username and password does authenticate. How do I do this

CMRogers by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exiting Netflix

Why doesn't the exit button on the optik remote exit out of Netflix?! This drives me crazy. Is there another way to exit Netflix without going to menu in Netflix?

Roseylens by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + (plus)

Recently I requested the addition to my Optik TV Channels the Canadian station identical to Disney + (the United States name of channel) as I specifically wished to view a three night Documentary series produced by Disney & directed by Peter Jackson ...

ksthyp by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV - Cannot view recordings on wireless STBs

Has anyone experienced this issue? I have a Technicolor Network Hub and Technicolor WiFi6 Wireless Access Point. I have a PVR and two wireless STBs that are directly connected to the Network Hub by CAT6. I can no longer view recordings, nor use any o...

mpisko by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours