cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless 4k box not showing all subscribed channels

65Val
Coach

I just purchased a VIP5602W wireless 4k box used. It setup just fine, but will not show all the channels I'm subscribed to. Any thoughts?

Thx.

8 REPLIES 8

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have a look at the following information here. 

65Val
Coach

Ok, just tried that...no change.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Telus, so they can further diag. Should be a simple fix on their end.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are the there when you set the guide to All Channels? If so then they have been removed from the Subscribed Channels view.

You can modify this by going to  Options>Guide Settings>Customize Channels while in that view and finding the missing channels and selecting them to be displayed.

If they don't show up when in the All Channels view you will need to talk to Telus to determine why they are not in your package.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

"Are the there when you set the guide to All Channels? If so then they have been removed from the Subscribed Channels view."

They are all there in All Channels.

"You can modify this by going to Options>Guide Settings>Customize Channels while in that view and finding the missing channels and selecting them to be displayed."

They are all checked there.

"If they don't show up when in the All Channels view you will need to talk to Telus to determine why they are not in your package."

Guess thats the next step.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

So you are saying you can watch the channel(s) when in All Channels view but not Subscribed Channels?

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

No...they showed up in the guide when on all Channels, but I still couldn't view them.

Anyway, I called Telus and the box has been reprogrammed. Everythings good now.

Thanks for the help guys!

Kalidgh
Advisor

You are probably watching the guy who you bought it off of.....the channels he subscribed to.