Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 150 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unable to manage Optik TV

I've been trying to change my tv plan for days. have logged onto all forms of the app (IOS, Android and Windows) and all I get is this. "Looks like something went wrong. Please Try Again" After goggling this it seems its a common error but i cant fin...

redtide by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic cable in BC LT Care facility

Hi,Am struggling to get basic TV service for my Mom who is in a long term care home that only provides Telus. The struggle centers around the ridiculous rate she must pay to get TV as they insist it has to run the internet as well. There is a basic T...

Optik TV frequent internet disruptions and countless rebots

Almost as soon as we converted to Telus Optik TV from shaw two years ago we have had to regularly reboot our system every time we want to watch anything, either manually by unplugging the modem or by using the settings menu when the system shuts down...

Hewstone by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV Digital Box

Does the new Telus TV Digital Box have an IR sensor located on it. Im trying to gain control over the device using Control4.

OS

My current OS IS 10;API; 29 I saw in one comment it should be 30 or 31

GAM by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging in Repeatedly,

I am constantly having to log in every time I use the app, is there a way to keep me logged in?

Melody2 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Green Screen solution by changing resolution to "Auto"

FYI, solved my Green Screen issue by switching the resolution on the new Telus Android box from 4k to Auto. The problem was when the TV/box had been off for a few hours then powered back on, it would be frozen on a green screen. The audio was fine bu...

Networks by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete Hardware Shipment

After almost 3 hours on the phone last week I resolved my account issues and setup a new 2yr agreement. As a part of the new setup I was to receive a 4k PVR (or equivalent) and 4k wireless box for a 2nd TV. Today I received a "4K Wireless Digital Box...

a5a08185 by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours