cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukraine News in FREE Preview

Shytin
Friendly Neighbour

Until March 28. Scroll down on your channel 'guide' to channels 3001 and 3003. If you don't see either channel then select 'guide' then 'options' (bottom right hand corner). Use the silver ring in the center to 'arrow down' to 'guide settings' and press "OK" twice (center of silver ring). Now enter 3001 on the numbers keypad. Press "OK" to enter a checkmark into the green square. Do the same for channel 3003. Press 'back/exit' and then "OK" to save. Now you will see the 2 Ukrainian channels in your guide listing.

And why has not TELUS already listed these two channels in the guide like they do for other free preview channels.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Shytin
Friendly Neighbour

In my post I stated to check off 3001 and 3003 in order to add them to the Guide. What if they had been checked off BEFORE the free preview. Would they have shown up in the Guide then? I'm thinking yes.

A long time ago I remember de-selecting all the channels from 2000 to 6000 by removing the check marks under the heading of 'customize channels' thinking I will never have need of foreign channels.

Sorry it looks like this was my muck up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I have them listed when I use the Subscribed view. Possibly you have set up a Favourites list in which case they will only show up if you add them.

Subscribed channel view for Optik TV | TELUS Support

Favourites list for Optik TV | Support | TELUS.com

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Shytin
Friendly Neighbour

My Favourites list has always been set on Subscribed channels. 3001 and 3003 should have shown up at the same time 3000 did. They never did. I had to add them manually as per my post.

Shytin
Friendly Neighbour

In my post I stated to check off 3001 and 3003 in order to add them to the Guide. What if they had been checked off BEFORE the free preview. Would they have shown up in the Guide then? I'm thinking yes.

A long time ago I remember de-selecting all the channels from 2000 to 6000 by removing the check marks under the heading of 'customize channels' thinking I will never have need of foreign channels.

Sorry it looks like this was my muck up.

Shytin
Friendly Neighbour

Shout out to Telus for extending the Free Preview time on the Ukrainian channels.

Yak a you

Дякую