cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Rewards

CrookedDeals
Just Moved In

I was wondering if anyone else has been keeping an eye on the ps5 contest, through the Telus Rewards page?

The contest had ended Jan 31/22, but stayed on the "Current Contests" section for at least 6 weeks. Now the contest has disappeared, with no "winners" displayed. I just want to know if they are still picking winners, or if they cancelled the contest due to lack of availability. 

I spent almost 2 hours talking to 2 different people, and they both gave me the same answer. "Winners are contacted 4-6 weeks after the contest has been completed, and are displayed under the "Winners" section".

Also, just FYI for those out there, there is no way to actually reach out to the "Telus Rewards" team.

2 REPLIES 2

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CrookedDeals 

Winners for the previous PS5 contest can be checked here: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/winners

xray
Hero

@CrookedDeals wrote:

I spent almost 2 hours talking to 2 different people, and they both gave me the same answer. "Winners are contacted 4-6 weeks after the contest has been completed, and are displayed under the "Winners" section".

You already posted the answer to your own question.

On the TELUS Rewards site:

xray_1-1649278638932.png

At the bottom of the Winners page:

xray_0-1649278486766.png