cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering?

Gk777
Just Moved In

We have 3 TV's 2 with VIP5602W boxes and one with a VIP5662W ... One of the TV's with the VIP5602w boxes has an issue playing back recorded content, it Stutters / Stalls... watching live TV is not an issue............. I have rebooted it many times with no luck... I was thinking about switching that box out for the one in the other room to see if its just the box... is it OK to make that switch?  any other suggestions?? Thanks..  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reboot the modem and wait for it to come back online. Then reboot the PVR, wait for it to come back online. Do the same procedure to any other receivers you have one at a time. Does the issue persist or now resolved?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reboot the modem and wait for it to come back online. Then reboot the PVR, wait for it to come back online. Do the same procedure to any other receivers you have one at a time. Does the issue persist or now resolved?

Thanks !  I think that might have done the trick, it's been running for about 20 minutes without a hiccup... it took a fair while to get it back up and there was an Error code, but it cleared so we might be OK...  many thanks..