Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Shows and Movies

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the new catch-all thread for all things streaming content. NETFLIX, Amazon Prime Video, Crave, Disney+...you name it, here's where we can discuss it! Our team wants to know what shows and movies you're bingeing on, what you're looking forward to, what series you keep going back to over and over.

Feel free to post recommendations, trailers, info, etc. but note that this will be moderated so let's keep it family friendly if at all possible! Also, did you know that we have a monthly blog series about the most anticipated shows/movies dropping on NETFLIX and Amazon Prime video? You can check it out HERE! 

Right now I'm waiting for Zack Snyder's Army of The Dead next month, as well as the final season of Bosch which is one of my favorite shows ever. There's so much to watch right now that my backlog is out of control. Still haven't even seen WandaVision or Falcon and The Winter Soldier (sorry @SuperFred)

What are you watching? We wanna hear about it!

7 REPLIES 7

Thrasymacus
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

I really enjoyed Dark on NETFLIX. I found it very engaging, actually kept me up some nights trying to unwind what I'd just watched. The third and final season started to stretch the already complex premise to the point of mind-meltage but I still highly recommend it overall!

Phammer
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

I'd love to see some reviews on Korean Dramas.

I would recommend Start Up as a good show to binge.

Thank you 

SuperFred

Don't feel bad @A-B , I'm very late regarding the new stuff on Netflix. However....shame on you, Falcon and the Winter Soldier was amazing. The dialogues between the 2 are priceless and it gives us a pretty strong episode 5. Wanda Vision was also good, pretty slow at first but gets better at episode 4. 

I purchased Green Lantern, the animated series and I'm re-watching it again, I loved what they did and why (major why!!!!) haven't they do a live action movie like that. Away from Earth, space only (kinda like GOTG) and bring other color lanterns 🙂

Cheers everyone, stay safe!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Today's the day! #JupitersLegacy is now streaming on NETFLIX and I can't wait to jump in tonight! Hope everyone gives it a chance...the comic book series it's based on is AWESOME.

AAAABcv3ulifj9pXv3nAOzUNNLq46MPprLFNTZqueaZK0B5UTtMnf2oe-btohP75NTXXX_NZAPzAOjiC-wg6xbPntQFN7Dwm.jpg

I really enjoyed Shadow and Bone on Netflix! Very Harry Potter-esque series with beautiful visuals! 

Optik-App-Paperclip_0-1620686874912.jpeg

Awesome! I've been meaning to watch that since seeing the trailer; glad to hear it's living up to the hype!

Thanks for the feedback, it's on my list for sure!