Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 127 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

The guide

In the guides to the left of the channel number there are arrows on some channels, what are they for? They do not appear to identify grouping or do they.

BN by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR Recordings

I'm about to up-grade my cable/PVR box but don't want to lose some of the recordings on it. Is there any way to transfer the recordings on my Telus PVR to a thumb drive or external hard drive

MikeM1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Noticed that the competition is adding Disney + ad supported for free. Will Telus be doing the same?

Moved addresses, trying to get Optik TV in my new basement unit

Moved to a new address in North Van, only a few blocks away on July 1st. Initially had a Telus rep come by on June 30th, located the fibre optic box on the garage wall, but he mentioned he needed to also access the inside of the garage but their were...

UDON by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Normal or abnormal

Why would one of the boxes I have faithfully work on any app I select ( Netflix, You Tube, etc ) but have a fit to the point of displaying an error message when I want to watch a television station. It’s almost like the Googles and their competitors ...

Wkmacd by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio/video dropout blips on Telus TV+

Watching daily recordings of Jeopardy on 240 NTV (3:30pm PST) or 255 CBS (4:30 PST) has many audio/video blips, but 121 Chek (7:30 PST) doesn't seem to have them (I just watched one episode to compare). Is it because the first two are east coast feed...

newio by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New telus android Box HDR issue

I just received these boxes, but there seems to be an issue with the HDR always being on, even if the program is not in HDR. is there a way for the box to automatically detect the source so that this doesnt happen?

Jordan83 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus-21T freezing

Has anybody had any experiences with the 21T Android TV box freezing up? I've called Telus 3 times already about it, and I'm on my 2nd box already. IMHO, these 21T boxes are a piece of junk & Telus needs to find another solution. If you are curious a...

How to get local channels on a LG TV

Hello, I have Optik TV on a LG TV. I don’t know how to get it off the lousy LG channels on to my local Calgary Alberta channels. I phoned Telus but they were no help

mauxjen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours