cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sattelite tv channels

disbeedanman
Just Moved In
Hey guys,there is a new show coming out on Thursday n Friday nights,called Truck night in America ,I have seen it advertised but can't find the listing in the guide anywhere,what channel is it on??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

History channel is part of the ‘Classic’ package - one step up from the basic package. Unless you have a very old satellite subscription, it should be included. If not, contact Telus to have it added.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The Magic of Google says Truck night in America is a show on the History Channel.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Yes thanks for your reply,I saw on the ad that it was on the History channel...what I am having trouble with is figuring out if the history channel is included in my package or line-up as I don't seem to c it anywhere in my guide

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

History channel is part of the ‘Classic’ package - one step up from the basic package. Unless you have a very old satellite subscription, it should be included. If not, contact Telus to have it added.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"