Pvr not recording event

Missinggames
Resident
I have preset my pvr to record the canucks games in advance for the one week period available to do so (on the sportsnet pacific channel #1407 as i have successfully done for the last 2 years) but for some reason it has failed to start recording the last 3 games in a row but it continues to record other events
xray
All-Star
Is it possible that you hit your maximum number of streams during that timeslot and the hockey game got bumped? This can happen if someone turns watches a live broadcast which puts you over the max and the user gets prompted to bump the other show.
Missinggames
Resident
The reciever is only set to record the games as well as agt at the moment so that we can watch during supper after we are done outside doing chores etc It's a real drag to come in only to catch the last 10 min. of a game or have to search online for the game highlights especially considering the amount of money we are paying for our satellite "service"
Community Power User
Community Power User
Make get this be a Time Zone issue, where the recording is inaccurate due to your location?
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"