cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR not working

Jealous19
Organizer
I recently just had a Telus tech out to fix my internet, apparently one of the cable was shorting out the modem. The tech had to set up a new network as we weren’t getting a wifi signal. Anyways Tv and internet are now working but now I can’t open my recordings.

The screen just flashes saying “ there are no programs available” even though I can see all the recordings. If I click a recording fast enough(it flashes so fast that it’s hard to click on it) and try to play it, it will say “the recording was changed by another user”?

Scheduled recording show they are recording but the record light on my box is flashing instead of being a solid red. When I try to click on the new recordings(if I’m fast enough lol) I hear the show but the screen is black.

I have 22% available for recordings so I don’t know what is happening. I tried to open them on 2 other pars I have and it’s not working on any of them
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try rebooting the PVR. Menu>Settings>Restart digital box

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try rebooting the PVR. Menu>Settings>Restart digital box

This worked for my problem of prescheduled shows not recording.  Seems to be working now.  Thank you WestCoasterBC!

Thank you! I can play the recordings now but the recordings still flash making it hard to even click on a recording 🙈 maybe I’ll try resetting it a few more times

@Jealous19  Reset you TELUS modem wait for it to come back online. Then restart your Optik tv pvr, if you have any other receivers restart them as well.

I tried that today and it’s still flashing and won’t let me click on the recording🤷🏽‍:female_sign: I think I’ll have to call Telus again and see if they can come fix it

Somberlain888
Just Moved In
I have the exact same problem did you end up getting everything back to how it was?