Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oscars 2021 Viewing Party

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone! 

Wanted to quickly touch base and see if anyone else is hyped for the Academy Awards coming up this Sun April 25th! This is probably the first Oscars show that I've been excited to see in a few years to be honest. Finally seeing people in person to celebrate the year's best movies seems like a welcome change to the way things have been for everyone for the past year and a half.

I was curious if anyone has seen any of the Best Picture nominees and what you thought about them. Admittedly, I've only seen two, Mank (I'm a David Fincher fiend, I can't help myself) and Sound of Metal which I thought was insanely great.

We've got a blog post up with tips on how to make your Oscars party at home awesome, as well as info on the broadcast itself. Let me know if you're planning on watching or if you've seen any of this year's nominees! I wanna know what you think!

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

What did everyone think of the show last night? Not surprised to see NomadLand win...

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross won again! Between Oscars and Nine Inch Nails, it's a wonder they find time to sleep.