Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 102 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Married at first site missing episode

Married at first site, season 17 episode 24 - says it’s available on the app but when you play it, what plays is “matching in Denver”Thanks!

Bpiper by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convoluted Recording Process

Why, when I set a series recording, do I then have to go in to the scheduled recordings to reset it for first run only ??It seems like Telus is purposely making everything a multi step process.NOT IMPRESSED !!

RoyJ by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing PVR shows of scheduled series recordings

Hey Neighbours, I upgraded to the new Evolution boxes two months ago and entered my old series recordings. Some are Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Power & Politics with David Cochrane, FBI, FBI: International, FBI: Most Wanted, etc.Well, since t...

dadlife by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EVOLUTION OPTIK TV REMOTE TV w/Amazon FireTV

Has anyone successfully 'programmed their remote with TV' with an Amazon FireTV? When I go to Settings>Remotes & Accessories>Program Remote w/TV>Search for TV Brand > I can't seem to locate either Amazon or FireTV; since the TV is essentially a ROKU ...

dadlife by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't cancel my Optik

Suddenly I am being charged $200 for TV and I don't even want it. I tried to cancel but they make it impossible. I am soooooo pisssed off!! They sent me to support on the phone 4 times and every time I waited for 15 minutes and then they hung up!!@ I...

Bob6 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOX Business Channel /France 24 on Rogers

With Shaw now under Rogers ownership. Is Telus planning on adding FOX Business and France 24 to the lineup to keep up with the competition? I see that Rogers is slowly adding channels that Telus does not currently provide.

EJ44 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Neighbourhood Wars not On Demand

Just noticed Neighbourhood Wars is no longer available On Demand A&E. Any idea why? It used to be (along with all of the other series)

RobG3987 by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV

When I set up a Telus account for my new home I was offered Telus Optik TV. I told the person I did not want it because I don’t have a TV. He offered it in a deal and assured me that I could watch it through my computer. Now I receive the TV Digital ...

kc95 by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge for recording

I recently switched from Shaw to Telus Optik TV. I've been unable to record. Customer service informs me that there is a $10/month charge for recording. Really???? This does not make any sense. And how come I was not informed of this when I made the ...

Rosario by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV+ with Live Channels (Sony Android TV)

Has anyone managed to get the Telus TV+ app to work with the Live Channels app on Android TV? And if so, did the guide work?On my Sony Bravia XBR-75X900F I have both working, but when I go to Settings -> Watching TV -> Channels -> Streaming Channels ...

Gadzuk by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours