cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik

aande
Just Moved In

For a week I have been trying to access two of the theme packages I signed up for. Customer service in Guatemala are always friendly but have not solved the problem. Chat tells me to call and when I tried the "escalation' I got a message to call a number 310 2255 that doesn't ring nor gets answered. Specifically I want to Access Crave 411, and the sporstnet channels. When I enter them and check options it shows I am signed up and shows Ref 401

What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you unable to view these channels? If so you will likely need to work with Telus to resolve this.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

I had the same problem when I switched from Sportsnet to TSN. Even though my account shows TSN, I still could see all the Sportsnet channels on my guide but none of them worked. No TSN channels showed up. I called Telus and we’re trying to fix it but hung up on me after 20 mins. Called back and talked to another person, she said that there was a firmware on my router and PVR that I needed. She pushed the update and after a reboot, everything was good to go.