cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik TV app missing channels

M8D
Neighbour

Has anyone experienced missing channels when viewing via their iPad or PC, with the app ?

In the "view " screen, I am missing channels 900 to 2000....the sports channels.  Is this a Bell media vs TELUS thing ?

Day 8 ; Three attempts to contact TELUS have gone unanswered  including an email.... "contact us and an executive team member who will respond to your question"  .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much for the reply.
I had that setting set for subscribed channels. I moved it over to all as suggested and they came up. Only problem is, when I clicked on any of them, it said I was not subscribed to those channels....which is of course, not correct. I am subscribed to them and see them fine on the TV.
Being a former employee, I really am discouraged with the Company and lack of response.
Again my thanks !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

On my home internet connection and on cellular I can see the 900s and the 2000s in the Optik app. In the top right there is a settings button. When the filter settings come up, what is your app set to currently? Is Category set to All Channels?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you very much for the reply.
I had that setting set for subscribed channels. I moved it over to all as suggested and they came up. Only problem is, when I clicked on any of them, it said I was not subscribed to those channels....which is of course, not correct. I am subscribed to them and see them fine on the TV.
Being a former employee, I really am discouraged with the Company and lack of response.
Again my thanks !

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried force closing the app? Possibly the app is 'confused' and needs to be restarted.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Thanks but no, that is not the answer. (I have already tried removing and re-installing the app)
Somehow my subscription to the sports theme pack has not been enabled...but just on the app !
The problem is being looked into....