cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik TV - Changing Theme Packs

Massteph
Just Moved In

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty changing theme packs? I have tried through the app and the website (via various browsers) and nothing works. I'll click "Remove" and the page seems to register the click, but...nothing happens. Likewise, if I click "Add" the page seems to register the click, but nothing happens. My theme packs seem to be stuck on the current ones no matter what I try.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had problems similar to yours. After talking to Telus they said the issue was that I was on an older TV package and this had to be updated before I could use the self service options for Optik TV. They made the change and I now can manage my Optik TV myself. I recently switched theme packs without issue.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had problems similar to yours. After talking to Telus they said the issue was that I was on an older TV package and this had to be updated before I could use the self service options for Optik TV. They made the change and I now can manage my Optik TV myself. I recently switched theme packs without issue.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.