cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik TV App

Purplerain
Just Moved In

I have recently logged on to my Optik TV App and although I see my Recordings, I am unable to play them. Is there something I am doing wrong? I can got through the guide and see any channel i am subscribed to no problem.

I also get this message about this App not supporting iOS products - is that why? Because I am using an iPad?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The App does not allow you to watch programs recorded on your PVR. It does allow you to set, and see the list of recordings. It seems the management of recordings is split - your setup of recordings is maintained on Telus' servers, and the actual recordings are kept for local viewing on your PVR. This allows you to set up recordings while you are away from home to watch later, once you return home.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The App does not allow you to watch programs recorded on your PVR. It does allow you to set, and see the list of recordings. It seems the management of recordings is split - your setup of recordings is maintained on Telus' servers, and the actual recordings are kept for local viewing on your PVR. This allows you to set up recordings while you are away from home to watch later, once you return home.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"