cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Optik: Crave Search by Genre/New Release like Netflix & Show only Subscribed Optik Channels

KanoeKid
Organizer

New to Optik (have been long time Netflix, used to that user experience & search)

Couple questions:
- I can find the Crave channel & can browse Movies or TV Series. Question is: does Crave have a search capability similar to Netflix to search by genre, new release? I have looked at the Crave website which does have similar search & would like to find same using Optik Remote.

- Looking at the guide, using Optik remote, I see ALL the channels, How do I set up to the Optik remote to see only the channels/themes that I am subscribed to.

If this is posted somewhere, please let me know.

Thanks for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To see only subscribed to channels. On the remote click options>favourites lists> click on subscribed channels.

Keep in mind you will have to do that on all the receivers. If you also manually enter a channel number you don’t subscribed to. It will revert back to show all channels.

For Crave you can click on the search button on the remote. It will look for the content and where it’s located. More in-depth search is limited at this time and can’t search like Netflix currently.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To see only subscribed to channels. On the remote click options>favourites lists> click on subscribed channels.

Keep in mind you will have to do that on all the receivers. If you also manually enter a channel number you don’t subscribed to. It will revert back to show all channels.

For Crave you can click on the search button on the remote. It will look for the content and where it’s located. More in-depth search is limited at this time and can’t search like Netflix currently.