cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My optik tv account was deleted

Keith5
Helpful Neighbour

I created a Optik Tv account so I could watch Optik tv on the go and use the smart remote. However my Optik tv account got deleted for no reason or without notice. At first, I thought my password was wrong but it turns out it was deleted. Any way I could get my Optik tv account back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to access the new Optik TV App which has replaced the old Optik on the Go app using the same credentials as you use to login to ‘My Account’ you use to manage your other Optik TV things. Have you reviewed the info here?

If your entire Telus account has been deleted, you might be able to recreate it using your account info, or you may have to contact Telus to have it re-created.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to access the new Optik TV App which has replaced the old Optik on the Go app using the same credentials as you use to login to ‘My Account’ you use to manage your other Optik TV things. Have you reviewed the info here?

If your entire Telus account has been deleted, you might be able to recreate it using your account info, or you may have to contact Telus to have it re-created.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"