cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing movie on Crave/Starz (via Telus) - not for the first time

shegide
Organizer

Thought I would watch 2001 - A Space Odyssey since I hadn't seen it for a long time and according to Crave I can watch it on Starz except it isn't listed on my TV, in Crave or Starz. It's really irritating because it's happened too many times to count. Hoping someone from Telus reads this. Wondering also if anyone else has this problem.

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I was able to find it in the regular Optik On Demand, by searching the on demand titles.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The version that appears in on demand on Optik is tied to the Hollywood Suite channels. It's separate from Crave/Starz. I can view that movie on the Crave app/website but Bell hasn't made it available on Optik directly. I wonder if Hollywood Suite holds the broadcast rights to it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I can't find it in on demand on Optik but I didn't check the Hollywood Suite channels because I don't subscribe. I might watch it online but I'd rather not. I don't know if it's Bell or Telus that is responsible but Crave is not cheap and I expect to be able to watch anything in their catalogue.

When this happens, I always look everywhere it might be and sometimes it's listed in the on demand listings but it's not there either.