Mid‑Autumn Festival On Demand voucher

Highlighted
Neighbour

Hi, I received an email (below) from Telus on Oct 9 about a free On Demand voucher but it is not in my account when I check the VOD Deals and Coupons menu from my Optik box? Please help!

Happy Mid‑Autumn Festival! Enjoy a movie on us!

Enjoy a movie on us. It’s our way of wishing valued customers like you a Happy Mid‑Autumn Festival.

Your On Demand voucher will be active from Oct. 7 and is valid for 60 days^

Highlighted
Guardian
There's a link in the email. Follow the link and that page has instructions on how to use the coupon.
Highlighted
Neighbour

I followed in the instructions but the coupon is not listed in my Deals Coupons screen as per below

> Check out On Demand's new Deals | Coupons section to see if you have any coupons available

Highlighted
Guardian

You are right, it's not showing for me either. I haven't bothered to check until now.

@dru Can you pass this on to the appropriate dept to follow up?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks, we'll look into this. Can you share a screenshot/picture of what you do see?

You won’t see any visual cues of an actual “coupon” but If you're seeing $3 movies and a bunch of movie posters then this means you don't have the VOD coupon applied to your account. Thanks!

Highlighted
Guardian

Yes, that's exactly what I see. Just a list of $3 movie posters. Do you still need a screen shot? I can do one later if so.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, please. I'll flip it over to our product team. Thanks!

Highlighted
Guardian

On Demand Deals-Coupons.jpg

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks!

@Cy Are you seeing the same thing when you navigate there?

Highlighted
Neighbour
Yes I’m seeing the same thing on my TV