cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to factory reset this remote control.

peter_Kim
Neighbour

I would like to factory reset this remote control.

What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I Found it.

Reset your Slimline remote 2

You can return all advanced functions back to their original factory settings by resetting the remote.

1. Press options button for a minimum of 3 seconds; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice.

2. Enter code 9999 ; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice, indicating that the remote has been reset to the original factory settings.

Note: Resetting your remote control disables its ability to control your TV. To restore this ability, reprogram your remote.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

peter_Kim
Neighbour

Using slimline-remote-2

I Found it.

Reset your Slimline remote 2

You can return all advanced functions back to their original factory settings by resetting the remote.

1. Press options button for a minimum of 3 seconds; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice.

2. Enter code 9999 ; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice, indicating that the remote has been reset to the original factory settings.

Note: Resetting your remote control disables its ability to control your TV. To restore this ability, reprogram your remote.