cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Player Discontinued

eddy3216
Helpful Neighbour

Hello ... I logged on to Optik TV today ... for the first time in a while. When I selected a program to watch I got a message that "Flash Player is required to play this content". 

Flash player is being discontinued effective Dec 31 2020 and Flash Player has been prompting me to uninstall. I must have already done that. 

How can Optik TV work without Flash Player? Is there something else that replaces Flash Player? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Another user already posted:

Starting Nov. 9, we're making some upgrades to the way you access your Optik TV services through the app and your browser. The biggest change you'll notice is that Flash is no longer required to access Optik TV through your browser along with several other upgrades for an even better experience.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Another user already posted:

Starting Nov. 9, we're making some upgrades to the way you access your Optik TV services through the app and your browser. The biggest change you'll notice is that Flash is no longer required to access Optik TV through your browser along with several other upgrades for an even better experience.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks. I'll check again in a week or two to see if the message has gone away.