cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave

Michelle3
Neighbour
New to Telus Optik TV. We have Crave on Demand as one of our theme packs....just trying to figure it all out as we are new to Crave as well. Are we supposed to have all of the same content through our TV as we would if we were through Crave directly? We seem to be missing things. For instance my son was looking for the Slenderman movie last night....a search online shows it is on Crave but it is nowhere to be found on our TV.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The Crave plus Movies is not a theme pack but a Premium Movie pack (it used to be called TMN before Bell rebranded it to Crave) and yes it would be $20 on top of what you pay for YouPick6.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MTL_Dave
Ambassador

Hello,

There are two types of Crave, there is the theme pack which I'm suspecting you have which is limited in it's content.  Then there's Crave plus Movies with HBO for $20/month.  The latter would have all the content you're looking for.

Interesting, I don't see the latter as an option when browsing theme packs, nor did any of the agents mention it when I spoke with while setting this all up...only Crave. We have the Essentials plus You Pick 6...the Crave plus movies with HBO would be $20 on top of what we already pay?

The Crave plus Movies is not a theme pack but a Premium Movie pack (it used to be called TMN before Bell rebranded it to Crave) and yes it would be $20 on top of what you pay for YouPick6.

Okay, thank you for the info!

No problem 🙂

I think the issue is more that you get basic Crave already as a theme.  I want to upgrade mine to include HBO+movies for $10, but my only option is to then pick a Crave + HBO + movies option for $20.  I shouldn't have to pay for Crave again.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Would changing your themes to drop basic Crave then pick up the other choice including HBO be an option?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I would say no as then I have to pay still an additional $20 a month.  I only want to pay the additional $10.