cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco CIS430 High Def IPTV Unit

DMT
Organizer

I've noticed that the oval LED around the power button on the front of the unit is a solid bright yellow colour rather than green. Same with the link light. Everything I've read states these should be green.  I'm not having any problems with the functioning of the unit. I did connect with a Telus technician about this and although I did everything he suggested (restarting the box, unplugging/plugging unit etc), the color did not change to green. He could not provide any explanation or advice. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced this, if it is normal or what may be going on with the unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.     

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The older LEDs were not deep green. They were more of a yellow-green to start. If the box is still working fine, just ignore them.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The older LEDs were not deep green. They were more of a yellow-green to start. If the box is still working fine, just ignore them.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Its odd..when I first turn it on, it is a deep green but turns to bright yellow as it stays powered on...I guess you are right, best to just ignore it if the unit is working fine. Thanks for answering.