cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-Chinese Multicultural JIG TV Channel 2856-

tvwatcher8
Neighbour

2856 JIG is a great channel. I really enjoy it. For our summer day light savings time, the channel is somehow still in Standard Time because the feed is in Beijing Timezone. Is it possible to adjust the Program Guide on this channel to be one hour early. (for example something like Yangtze Theatre at 4:50PM could change to 3:50PM our current time). I believe that is the case, I could be wrong as the language is different. Would you please verify. Thank you so much. Telus is great to have this channel.

And also is it possible to change the 480p 4:3 feed of 2856 JIG to 480p 16:9 of its satellite source feed (still SD not HD is ok, no problem with that). Thank you so much.

2 REPLIES 2

tvwatcher8
Neighbour

Sorry about this. I realized today my posting account had issues. Please disregard this post, and I will check back in a few weeks. Thank you.

tvwatcher8
Neighbour

Thank you. Never mind. I looked at the schedule in the last few days again. It seems this channel has a LIVE scheduling. So the schedule has to be like this. No worries. And thank you for having this channel. We appreciate your hard work. ( I am now just recording the 9:25AM Classic Theatre for the same program, and it works great.  Thank you again.)

On a side note: on channel  CCTV4 -- 2857   , the aspect ratio is compressed somehow, when the channel is actually already 16:9. We had to apply a custom stretch out to fit for it, in the options menu. Is it possible to set it without needing to apply manually. This is done automatically for example on channel 2835 PNAX. No rush at all. Thank you so much.  (Or if it is technically possible, is it possible to allow let's say 10 channels to have a custom zoom/stretch option set via the menu permanently by the user,  separately on those individual channels alone.)

And thank you so much! we appreciate you!!