Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 130 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Wrong Season on Crave - Couples therapy

Hi there, On Crave, the show ‘Couples Therapy’ season two, is actually showing season 3 episodes. Season Two episodes are missing. Season 3 episodes play when you click on Season Two (and also on Season three). Season Two episodes are missing. Please...

just signed up for telus

so i just signed up for telus internet and tv services i got the free tv my appointment for setup isent untill sept 3 as i dont move till the 1st my question is when do they send the tv and the tv box ? i realized after i confirmed everything i dont ...

TelusTV+ 21T tuner restart after power loss

So the power is lost a number of times and it is like pulling hens teeth to restart the tuner.AC power back on for hours along with internet, "no signal" blue scree. push button on front, nothing happens.unplug power, 5, 10, 30, 60 seconds, replug an...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Favourite channels

why do I have to keep choosing my Favourites after turning off the TV , when I turn on the TV the guide is back to My Subscribed channels

GAM by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus optic remote flashing white

Hello, Our Telus Optic remote is flashing white. It is the remote with the input button on the left and the power button on the right. We have gone through the troubleshooting and been unsuccessful. Any advice?

Nworbdk by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Master chef Australia

My husband and I have been watching Masterchef Australia on demand for the last month and suddenly tonight we can’t find it anywhere. Has it been removed?

ALB by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

telustvplus freezes when skipping forward

Why does telustvplus freeze when skipping forward? If I pause a program while watching on my computer and then try to skip ahead the app will freeze almost everytime. This is extremely annoying as the only way to exit is to close app and start over a...

TR7 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exorbitant First Bill - On Account Number Not Provided to Me

I have tried getting through to a person, but to no avail... I had previously logged a complaint about the my Business TV invoice. The original account number for TV that I was given was 2400XXXXX. TV service started on May 16th, and checking regular...

dkolot by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos