cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels I'd like to have access to

vincentwansink
Friendly Neighbour

I'm sure others have other ideas but personally I'd love to be able to get some conservative or right leaning news networks.  Right now we get at least a dozen left wing news networks plus Fox.  It's very unbalanced.  I'd love to see networks like Newsmaxx and OAN.  How can I encourage Telus to make this happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You'll typically only see it once Telus announces the channels are available. They put the announcements here but they may advertise it elsewhere as well. New channels aren't added overnight and can take some time to appear if there is enough demand and if the channel(s) get CRTC approval. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Newsmaxx is available via a browser, which yoiu can cast to your tv. OAN has little traction in

canada. It’s available on one carrier in Quebec.

I would like to have Newsmax and OAN available on my TV, just like other news networks.  That is after all, why I'm paying for TV.  So where can we ask Telus to add these networks to their offerings?  How can we let Telus know that there's demand for this?

Hi - I've logged this as a feature request, thank you for submitting it!

Thank you!  

Is there any way for me to stay in the loop on this request?  How will I know when it's been considered and approved or rejected?

You'll typically only see it once Telus announces the channels are available. They put the announcements here but they may advertise it elsewhere as well. New channels aren't added overnight and can take some time to appear if there is enough demand and if the channel(s) get CRTC approval. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂